Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mustang Million Pre-work!

So Bobby Kerr, who won the Legends Division last year in the Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover decided to hold a workshop for all of us mustang folks before the Mustang Million came to know what we needed to work on. My family brought 5 mustangs! We brought Relay, Jesse James, Pickles, Larry, and Aladdin! It was a lot of fun and great exposure for the horses and for my little sisters.

In the Pre-work, we hard a trail class and a reining class. Both classes you could choose between competing in-hand mounted. Since we had three yearlings, my family members competed in-hand, then I rode Relay and showed Jesse in-hand.

We definitely left an impression on everybody with our 'stangs. I'm very proud of everyone who brought a horse. They have all come so far since Pick-up this past May!










No comments:

Post a Comment