Monday, April 8, 2013

HD Ranch Benefit Trail Ride for HSNT

 
This past weekend my sisters, mother and I took our horses to Blum, Texas for a big trail ride hosted by the Humane Society of North Texas.  We brought Jesse James and Relay with us too. I didn't ride Jesse, he just came for the exposure, this trail ride is WAY to much for such a young horse in my opinion.  Jesse was pretty popular when I would play around with him at the campground though.  Everyone loved seeing our little mustangs lay down on command.  They were just little angels for us.  Relay did great on the trail ride.
 
After the trail ride, the girls and I were pretty tired. So when it came time to get water for the horses, we were already in our pajamas. Somehow my mom caught us goofing around on Relay.  Relay was such a great addition to our family.  He's such a character, I'm so glad we have such a great little horse.

Jennifer feeding Rascal

Beautiful sunset!

Feeding and Unpacking

Camping

Mom caught us in our PJ's goofing around.

Virginia on Relay

Virginia on Relay

No comments:

Post a Comment