Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 26

Today we had the farrier come out and trim Pilgrim and Magic's feet, they did AMESOME!!! Some of our horses go crazy when we have the farrier come out...but not them, they stand like little angels for our farrier Jason to trim them.  And then afterwards I layed Pilgrim down in front of the farrier, when I saw his eyes get big I knew I had caught his attention.  I was so proud of my little boy!  The farrier said "you got him pretty well broke"  but that's not good enough for me!  He's going to be a super horse by the time I'm done playing with him :) well something like that...later that day we worked a little more on lunging, he'd gotten a little lazy on his loping so we worked on really that and getting the right lead when I did it(he started crossfiring the first couple of times)  He's a good a horse...and I know he'll make a great horse for someone out there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment