Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 31

Jesse did fabulous today!  He's really turning out to a wonderful horse.  This past weekend we were in Iowa for a colt starting competition.  Jesse got to come too so we walked over all of their obstacles and had a blast using their training equipment, sadly, I forgot to take pictures.  Today we worked on lunging really softly, he hardly ever pulls on the halter rope anymore.  He trotted beside me like a champ today too.  The coolest part though, was when I stopped, Jesse did too!  For the past couple of days, he either been kinda draggy on the lead rope, or trying to run ahead of me, but today we finally found a medium!  I love it when we have a breakthrough.  My job as mustang trainer Representative has kept me pretty busy, talked to Carly and they've been teaching Pilgrim some more saddle training stuff, they sure do love him!  What a great day!  Can't wait to see what we'll accomplish tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment