Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 4


New location for the boys to live and all the other guys are so excited for the new members of the herd!  Everybody's trying to get a chance to say hello to Mister and the other new mustangs!   Our herd definitely made them feel welcome in their new home.

Mister checking out his new surroundings.

Our boys saying hello.


Even Bucephalus and Kokopeli check out what all the commotion is about over by the round pen.

I decided to get back to work on Mister, but he decided he's rather eat the leaves than have me sack him out with them.

Picked up all four feet again, he's doing much better today.

Moving the hind-quarters around the fore-quarters.
This little guy sure is a smart horse!  But he still needs a name, name after name has went through my head but none of them seem to fit his personality and looks quite right.  I'm sure I'll come up with just the right name by the end of the month...until then I'll just have to call him Mister.

No comments:

Post a Comment